Wednesday 18 May 2016

Sorrow is happiness best friend :)

Here I am!!To say Hello.. :D :D :D hahahahaha...... So yeah here i am to just like blabber about something about my likes and dislikes. Well, i think it has been clearly proven that i am freakingly bored. Like bored to death!

First of all, beyond everything HUMANITY matters the most to me no matter in what kinda situation. Like yeah, I am a human and people around me are HUMANS.. So why not we treat everyone the same yeah? Some people will ask, "Why am i supposed to respect someone who treated me like a fool".. THere is only one answer for that man! Well, whats the difference between you and that person than if you are not willing to respect them!
Like most of the time Racism speaks more than everything. The thing which will make me PISSED OFF! HELL no to racism. If you are racist than back off.. Haha.. I just don't get the logic sometime in this kinda racist people. You you gonna achieve lah by being racist! We all are humans! We all have the same rights dude! Do understand that! Racist people are just too immature for me >.< Oooopss... hahaha....                            

                                                                     (To be continued.. Mummy calling.. :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment